Wednesday, February 19, 2014

get fit or die!

oh hey. i promise this time it's not blogger neglect.. i've just been spending most of my time on my other blog, the one dedicated to getting my ass back in shape. yea, it's been a goal of mine for a while. something i've had to dig deep into research for as i have 'underlying conditions' that make things like weight loss and regular sleep a hassle for me. well, i'm not giving up.. i'm on a mission.


so if you don't see me posting here for a while i promise it's not because i've fallen off the planet, but rather that i've been 'in the zone'. feel free to follow me as i post publicly about my struggles and triumphs over at The Sage Thrive Challenge. it isn't much yet, but i hope one day it will be my biggest success story.

No comments:

Post a Comment